East Coast Diving Safari, 2 Days / 1 Night
Day 1: 2 Scuba divings in Padangbai + 1-night dive in Tulamben
Our team will pick you up early in the morning (at about 7 am) to go to our Office in Sanur for equipment check. From there we will take you to Padangbai in one hour drive using the fully air-conditioned car. Our dive guide will decide the location for two dives in Padangbai; rest assured he knows the location very well.
Lunch in a beach-side restaurant is awaiting after the second dive.
From there we will go to Tulamben in about 1,5-hour car drive, check-in the hotel in Tulamben, and wait for the night. Night dive in the wreck is amazing. Experience it for yourself.
Day 2 : 3 Scuba divings in Tulamben
Today, Bali Diving will help you discover the most famous dive spot in Asia, the USAT Liberty shipwreck. This American World War II ship, once 120 meters long and now resting at a depth between 10 and 30 meters, is a very spectacular Scuba dive. Dawn dive to see the Bumphead Parrotfish is our aim at this time.
After breakfast and all, we’ll do the second dive around the bow section of the USAT Liberty.
During the surface interval, we’ll have lunch at the beachfront cafe which has been included in the package. And the last dive for the day will be around the stern section of the wreck. We’ll head back to our office afterward, just to drop the gears, and we’ll send you back to your hotel. What a sensational diving package!
Whats Included East Coast Safari
To join this Course you must be at least the following.
- Open Water Diver or Equivalence, 10 dive’s in your Log Book Min.
- Bring your Certification Card & Log Book.
- 12 L Aluminium Tanks with International Valve (For DIN, bring your Adaptor)
- During your Diving Safaris around Bali, you will be in a Mini-Bus AC
- Double bed or single, just let us know before hand
- Electric 220V
- Bathroom attach with shower and hot water.
- 2 Days, 1 Night, 6 dive’s
- Transport (Mini-bus)
- DM or Instructor PADI/SSI
- Tanks & Weights
- Hotels, Breakfast and Lunch
- Bottled water
Is not inclued in your package Dive Bali Safari !
- Equipment (Full set for two days) U$ 50