Menjangan Diving Safari
The beautiful Island of Menjangan is located in the Heart of the Stunning National Park on the northwest coast of Bali.
It has some of the most untouched and beautiful diving locations in Bali, words sometimes hard to express. The scuba diving in and around Menjangan has some amazing dropoff’s, Reefs. Some of the diving sites known as Secret Bay.
The Menjangan Diving safari is for 2 Days, leaving from your local area and head up to Menjangan National Park to start your diving adventure.
Whats Included - Menjangan Safari
To join this diving safari you must be at least the following.
- Open Water Diver or Equivalence, 10 dive’s in your Log Book Min.
- Bring your Certification Card & Log Book.
- 12 L Aluminium Tanks with International Valve (For DIN, bring your Adaptor)
Boats, Transport and Hotel.
Mejangan : Local Boat in wood .Max.6 Diver’s
- During your Diving Safaris around Bali ,you will be in a Mini-Bus AC
- Double bed or single, just let us know before hand.
- Electric 220V.
- Bathroom attach with shower and hot water.
Day 1 : 2 Scuba divings in Menjangan
Our team will pick you up early in the morning (at about 6.30 am) to go to the National Park Menjangan, in the north of the island (4 hours drive). From there you will take the boat for 2 scuba dives either in Secret Bay or around Menjangan Island.
Day 2 : 2 More dives in Menjangan
After breakfast at hotel (included), we’ll head for another two dives. You’ll experience the beauty of this far west dive spots better with a safari like this. Lunch will be provided, and at around 3 pm we’ll pack up and return to Bali Diving. The driver will send you to your hotel after checking in diving equipment and logging the dive.
Is included in your package Dive Bali Safari :
- 2 Days, 1 Night, 4 dives
- Transport (Mini-bus)
- DM or Instructor PADI/SSI
- Tanks & Weights
- Hotels, Breakfast and Lunch
Is not inclued in your package Dive Bali Safari !
- Equipment (Full set for two days) U$ 50