Suitable for all divers, snorkellers and Resort Courses
The Underwater World lies + 300 m offshore from famous Sanur, take a short ride with jukung or small boat three named dive sites to exist at the reef in front of Sanur, which is named “Channel Point”, “Penjor Reef” and “Jeladi Wilis”. These three dive sites offer a bit different bottom composition each of them. Although there is a lot of marine life to see, sometimes the underwater visibility can be a challenge and currents depending on the tides. Ideal for beginner and experienced divers who seek adventure not far from civilization.
This gentle dive site that starts around 3m and slopes of to about 20m. The current here can on occasion be a little strong so diving at slack tide is the best time to dive. This site has visibility ranging from 5 – 15m. It is easy to see some interesting corals here that are home to numerous sea creatures some of which are; nudibranchs, stingrays, scorpion fish, octopus and lots more…
The most commonly dived locations given that it is an ideal place for dive training. This Sanur dive site is situated in the channel and has coral reef running along the edge of the channel which slopes off into a large sandy seabed. We feel that this is a good dive location for novice divers and refresher course participants and for those who do not have much time or want to travel long way. The macro marine life and coral formations make Sanur’s dive sites interesting. Channel Point certainly does not offer Bali’s best diving, but if you want a quick and easy dive with interesting things to encounter, this is the place to visit..
The trip to penjor reef takes only a few minutes from the Sanur shore by boat, though you would travel much further for a reef with this quality. There is an abundance of mature and diverse coral and marine life on this site. It is one of the dives sites that does not need good visibility as the volume of macro life is amazing. Some of our previous divers will credit this site as being as good as some of the more famous sites in Bali.
|7am||Pick up from Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, and remote areas|
|7:30am||Pick up from Sanur|
|Equipment Preparation and load vehicles|
|8:15am||Transfer to Sanur Beach|
|Load Boats & Travel to Nusa Penida|
|Ocean Dive #1 at Sanur Reef|
|Return to Sanur Beach|
|Ocean Dive #2 at Sanur Reef|
|Return to Sanur Beach|
|Nasi Babi Guling (Vegetarian on request)|
|12:30pm||Transfer to Bali Diving & await equipment|
|1:30pm||Return to accommodation in shuttle bus|
- Hotel pick up @ 7 am to 7:30 am and drop off (Nusa Dua to Seminyak tourist area)
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu, and Ubud require us to allocate a car and driver to pick you up and drop you off. A small extra charge of $27 applies to this as we have to send a car and driver, but this is a per group cost.
- All Marine Park entry fees
- All and any Boat and Porters Fees
- Delicious Lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea, and coffee at the Dive Center
- Experienced Dive Instructor/Dive Leader
- The Equipment you used – washed & stored for you
- Rental of all Diving Equipment Inc. Tanks & Weight Belts
- Please bring a hat, sun screen, seat cushion and your own towel
- (Towels can be rented at the dive center)
- Dive computer
- Underwater camera
- Swim wear
- Please note: additional items can be purchased at the cafe at your own cost and soft drinks and beers at the dive Center
- We provide complimentary pickup and drop off in our shuttle bus from most of the major south Bali tourist areas including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak between 7 am and 7:15 am, and Sanur between 7:30 am and 7:45 am.
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu, and Ubud can still be serviced but we have to allocate a car and driver for this and therefore a small additional cost applies.
- Customer Service reconfirms all pick-ups the day before by email.
- If you have a certified diver who wishes to tag along and join you on the training dives, that’s fine – they just pay the standard fee for that particular site and can be added from the “Go Diving” section.
- Alternatively, if you have someone who just wishes to come along to the dive site, chill on the beach and join you for lunch (lunch is included in “Land Content”) you can add this person in “Extras” and of course you can always “Contact Us” for help in booking either tag along divers or Land Content participants to join you.
This will bring up a summary of your order and also calculate the deposit needed to confirm your booking. You will also need to complete your personal details. We use Pay Pal to accept deposits for your protection and you don’t need to be a member of Pay Pal to use this service. You can even use your credit card.
You can either choose to “Pay Now” which will be just the deposit – or you can “Make another booking” and add to your order if you wish.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A DATE NOT LISTED OR HAVE A QUESTION
Our scheduled dates are shown on our online booking system, but sometimes this date is not convenient.
If you wish to book a program for a date not listed as available on our booking calendar please simply contact our sales team through our “Contact Us” button. Most often we can confirm your request for a preferred date, and of course the more advance notice we have the easier it is to accommodate this date. If there are at least two of you wish to dive on the same date this really helps us.