This is part of our Dive Safaris. Not a stand-alone diving trip.
Secret Bay Menjangan dive site is located in front of the docking area of the Gilimanuk Harbor . I bet you won ‘t believe this place has so many things to see, until you put on your mask and start exploring the 2 to 6m depth of water. Visibility is varying from 3 to 15m. If you are looking for big fishes, you will not find them here. This place is strictly for “unusual” and rare underwater creatures, which are small and well camouflaged between the sea grass, the sand and some debris.. yes, slowly work on the garbage and most probably there is something underneath. Snake Eels , Sea Snakes, Cockatoo Fish, Juvenile Rabbit Fishes, Flounders, varieties of Gobies, Frog Fishes, Dragonets, Nudibranch, Sea Hares and many more. If you are an Underwater Photographer or Video shooter , you may spend 2 hours bottom time, 3 to 4 dives a day and still find something new. We include this dive as part of an overnight “Mini Safari” with the first day diving at Secret Bay or Menjangan, overnight at the Adi Assri Beach Resort (share twin) and then breakfast and two more dives before heading back to Sanur/Kuta. Its a great two day break but requires a minimum of two divers. So Book this safar as part of the package to Secret Bay Menjangan and get to explore everything that Menjagan National Park has to offer.
- Hotel pick up @ 7am to 7:30am and drop off (Nusa Dua to Seminyak tourist area)
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud require us to allocate a car and driver to pick you up and drop you off. A small extra charge of $27 applies to this as we have to send a car and driver, but this is a per group cost.
- All Marine Park entry fees
- All and any Boat and Porters Fees
- Delicious Lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea and coffee at the Dive Center
- Experienced Dive Instructor/Dive Leader
- The Equipment you used – washed & stored for you
- Rental of all Diving Equipment inc. Tanks & Weight Belts
- Please bring a hat, sun screen, seat cushion and your own towel
- (Towels can be rented at the dive center)
- Dive computer
- Underwater camera
- Swim wear
- Please note: additional items can be purchased at the cafe at your own cost and soft drinks and beers at the dive Center
- We provide complimentary pick up and drop off in our shuttle bus from most of the major south Bali tourist areas including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak between 7am and 7:15am, and Sanur between 7:30am and 7:45am.
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud can still be serviced but we have to allocate a car and driver for this and therefore a small additional cost applies.
- Customer Service reconfirms all pick-ups the day before by e mail.
- If you have a certified diver who wishes to tag along and join you on the training dives, that’s fine – they just pay the standard fee for that articular site nd can be added from the “Go Diving” section.
- Alternatively, if you have someone who just wishes to come along to the dive site, chill on the beach and join you for lunch (lunch is included in “Land Content”) the you can add this person in “Extras” and of course you can always “Contact Us” for help in booking either tag along divers or Land Content participants to join you.
All you need to do to book is choose the best date that suits you from the calendar, then how many people are in your group and click “Book Now”. This will take you to the “Extras” page where you can choose to add souvenir T shirts, hire corrected mask etc. and confirm – or skip this page
This will bring up a summary of your order and also calculate the deposit needed to confirm your booking. You will also need to complete your personal details. We use Pay Pal to accept deposits for your protection and you don’t need to be a member of Pay Pal to use this service. You can even use your credit card.
You can either choose to “Pay Now” which will be just the deposit – or you can “Make another booking” and add to your order if you wish.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A DATE NOT LISTED OR HAVE A QUESTION
Our scheduled dates are shown on our on line booking system, but sometimes this date is not convenient.
If you wish to book a program for a date not listed as available on our booking calendar please simply contact our sales team through our “Contact Us” button. Most often we can confirm your request for a preferred date, and of course the more advance notice we have the easier it is to accommodate this date. If there are at least two of you wishing to dive on the same date this really helps us.