Gili Tepekong – Bali is the biggest offshore island in Amuk Bay, its location is actually closer from Candidasa resort, with its jagged boulder make up the access is difficult from there, due to the reef barrier which runs along the beach which form large waves rolling into the coastline. Therefore Padang Bai is the safest access point to get access to Gili Tepekong and its easiest by boat These vary from the simple wooden fishing boats to modern fiber-glass boats with variety of passengers capacity . There are two diving points of interest at this place: Blue Hole (northeast) and Canyon (southwest). This is a great location for spotting, White or Black Tip Reef Sharks, there are some very cool swim through, the currents can get a little hard at some points of the dive as well as the surge. so we ask that you are in good physical condition to take on this dive site as it can be a little challenging. This is an Advanced Dive Site and divers must have a minimum of 10 logged dives beyond PADI Open Water or PADI Advanced Diver Certification
|7am||Pick up from Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and remote areas|
|7:30am||Pick up from Sanur|
|Equipment Preparation and load vehicles|
|8:15am||Travel to Padang Bai|
|Join “Jukung” Boat to dive Gili Tepekong/Biaha|
|Ocean Dive #1|
|Surface interval on boat – swimming/relaxing|
|Ocean Dive #2|
|Return to Padang Bai|
|Lunch at Topi Inn|
|2:30pm||Return to Bali Diving|
|Wash and care for equipment & log dives|
|3:30pm||Return to accommodation in shuttle bus|
- Hotel pick up @ 7am to 7:30am and drop off (Nusa Dua to Seminyak tourist area)
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud require us to allocate a car and driver to pick you up and drop you off. A small extra charge of $27 applies to this as we have to send a car and driver, but this is a per group cost.
- All Marine Park entry fees
- All and any Boat and Porters Fees
- Delicious Lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea and coffee at the Dive Center
- Experienced Dive Instructor/Dive Leader
- The Equipment you used – washed & stored for you
- Rental of all Diving Equipment inc. Tanks & Weight Belts
- Please bring a hat, sun screen, seat cushion and your own towel
- (Towels can be rented at the dive center)
- Dive computer
- Underwater camera
- Swim wear
- Please note: additional items can be purchased at the cafe at your own cost and soft drinks and beers at the dive Center
- We provide complimentary pick up and drop off in our shuttle bus from most of the major south Bali tourist areas including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak between 7am and 7:15am, and Sanur between 7:30am and 7:45am.
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud can still be serviced but we have to allocate a car and driver for this and therefore a small additional cost applies.
- Customer Service reconfirms all pick-ups the day before by e mail.
- If you have a certified diver who wishes to tag along and join you on the training dives, that’s fine – they just pay the standard fee for that articular site nd can be added from the “Go Diving” section.
- Alternatively, if you have someone who just wishes to come along to the dive site, chill on the beach and join you for lunch (lunch is included in “Land Content”) the you can add this person in “Extras” and of course you can always “Contact Us” for help in booking either tag along divers or Land Content participants to join you.
This will bring up a summary of your order and also calculate the deposit needed to confirm your booking. You will also need to complete your personal details. We use Pay Pal to accept deposits for your protection and you don’t need to be a member of Pay Pal to use this service. You can even use your credit card.
You can either choose to “Pay Now” which will be just the deposit – or you can “Make another booking” and add to your order if you wish.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A DATE NOT LISTED OR HAVE A QUESTION
Our scheduled dates are shown on our on line booking system, but sometimes this date is not convenient.
If you wish to book a program for a date not listed as available on our booking calendar please simply contact our sales team through our “Contact Us” button. Most often we can confirm your request for a preferred date, and of course the more advance notice we have the easier it is to accommodate this date. If there are at least two of you wishing to dive on the same date this really helps us.