PADI Adventure Diver
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences.
They’re what the Adventure Dives are all about. And no, you don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the Open Water Course. The PADI Adventure Dives helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your instructor. The individual Adventure Dives builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
The Fun Part: Your Choice
One reason you’ll love the PADI Adventure Dives is that you and your instructor choose from 15 types of Adventure Dives. You can try your hand at wreck diving, night diving, digital photography, boat diving, PADI Sidemount, Nitrox, Drift and many more.
The Adventure dives are the first dive of the full specialty course and means you can easily upgrade to complete the full specialty.
To participate in the Adventure Dive you must be (15 years of age and older) for Wreck and Deep Diver Specialties. Adventure Divers build towards becoming an Advanced Open Water Diver certification lets you continue on to the Rescue Diver. And, provided you meet minimum age requirements for individual courses, you may take Specialties such as Search and Recovery (12 years).
What’s more, Adventure Dives also counts towards Specialty Diver certifications. For example, if you like night diving and want to earn your Night Diver rating, your Night Adventure Dive counts as the first dive of the specialty programs.
The requirements for starting Padi Adventure Dives is to be at least 12 years old and to answer NO on the Padi Medical Questionnaire.
Ok, so you made it onto your course, now we just have some paperwork to complete before we get stuck into your course materials.
Together we will work through the course materials for the selected Adventure dives you have chosen and complete your knowledge reviews.
Lets get diving, the first part of this is the Adventure Dives you need to complete, These can be a combination of the many different courses on offer, we can discuss these on the day, depending on your interest.
We will work with you and from the list of available Adventure dives, pick the ones you would like to do, there is so many to choose from.
- Equipment Fitting and travel to Padang Bai
- Dive # 1 Padang Bai (Elective Dive)
- Dive # 2 Padang Bai (Elective Dive)
- Dive # 3 Padang Bai (Elective Dive)
- Then its back to the beach for lunch
- Return to Bali Diving & Logging of Dives
- Debriefing & Return to Hotel
- Hotel pick up @ 7am to 7:30am and drop off (Nusa Dua to Seminyak tourist area)
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud require us to allocate a car and driver to pick you up and drop you off. A small extra charge of $27 applies to this as we have to send a car and driver, but this is a per group cost.
- All Marine Park entry fees
- All and any Boat and Porters Fees
- Delicious Lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea and coffee at the Dive Center
- Experienced Dive Instructor/Dive Leader
- The Equipment you used – washed & stored for you
- Rental of all Diving Equipment inc. Tanks & Weight Belts
- ALL PADI MATERIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS.
- Please bring a hat, sun screen, seat cushion and your own towel
- (Towels can be rented at the dive center)
- Dive computer
- Underwater camera
- Swim wear
- Please note: additional items can be purchased at the cafe at your own cost and soft drinks and beers at the dive Center
- We provide complimentary pick up and drop off in our shuttle bus from most of the major south Bali tourist areas including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak between 7am and 7:15am, and Sanur between 7:30am and 7:45am.
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud can still be serviced but we have to allocate a car and driver for this and therefore a small additional cost applies.
- Customer Service reconfirms all pick-ups the day before by e mail.
- If you have a certified diver who wishes to tag along and join you on the training dives, that’s fine – they just pay the standard fee for that articular site nd can be added from the “Go Diving” section.
- Alternatively, if you have someone who just wishes to come along to the dive site, chill on the beach and join you for lunch (lunch is included in “Land Content”) the you can add this person in “Extras” and of course you can always “Contact Us” for help in booking either tag along divers or Land Content participants to join you.
This will bring up a summary of your order and also calculate the deposit needed to confirm your booking. You will also need to complete your personal details. We use Pay Pal to accept deposits for your protection and you don’t need to be a member of Pay Pal to use this service. You can even use your credit card.
You can either choose to “Pay Now” which will be just the deposit – or you can “Make another booking” and add to your order if you wish.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A DATE NOT LISTED OR HAVE A QUESTION
Our scheduled dates are shown on our on line booking system, but sometimes this date is not convenient.
If you wish to book a program for a date not listed as available on our booking calendar please simply contact our sales team through our “Contact Us” button. Most often we can confirm your request for a preferred date, and of course the more advance notice we have the easier it is to accommodate this date. If there are at least two of you wishing to dive on the same date this really helps us.
PADI Advanced Open Water Course with eLearning
If you find that you are wanting to spend more time enjoying your holiday then being sat in a classroom, but still want to experience and get your PADI Advanced Open Water Certification, then we suggest that you take on the PADI E-Learning.
What this will enable you to do is take the all of the theory online, Knowledge reviews, all before you arrive, meaning that a check on the medical, knowledge reviews and then equipment and straight off to the Ocean.