The PADI Reactivate program is perfect for certified Divers that haven’t dived for a while or want to brush up on your Scuba Diving skills in a safe controlled environment before heading off to the ocean, then this is the program for you.
The PADI Re-Activate program takes just half a day, either morning or afternoon, firstly starting off in the classroom to complete some knowledge and paperwork. We also include pick up and drop off from your hotel in one of our shuttle buses, all pool costs, use of all scuba equipment as well as small group supervision and skill development with one of our professional and fully qualified dive leaders. Refresh your knowledge of buddy & equipment self-checking, ascent and descent procedures, proper buoyancy and neutral buoyancy underwater, out of air procedures and practice, basic self rescue, how to assist your buddy and basic emergency procedures, as well as personalized hints, tips and suggestions on how to be a better diver.
The PADI Reactivate program is not only for divers wishing to get back in diving, its also excellent preparation for a once in a lifetime liveaboard trip or dive safari, or even preparing for a Divemaster or Dive Leadership Program.
The requirements for starting the PADI Reactivate program is to be at least 13 years old and to answer NO on the PADI Medical Questionnaire, or be certified as a PADI Junior Open Water Diver.
Ok, so you made it onto your course, now we just have some paperwork to complete before we head off into the classroom for the videos and educational materials.
Wahoo, lets get this started. we enter the classroom work our way through the knowledge reviews, and discuss the pool or ocean sessions to be completed.
Now we have completed the knowledge reviews, checked and had a refresh on skills, we can either head to the pool or the ocean to complete the water skills, theses are basically a refresh of what you did on your PADI Open Water Course.
After you get to this point you are feeling refreshed and your confidence is high again, as you now have a great understanding. so head on out and get diving.
- Pickup up at 7am – 7:15am with drop off at 12:30
- Pickup at 1pm – 1:15pm with drop off approx. 5pm
- Hotel pick up @ 7am to 7:30am and drop off (Nusa Dua to Seminyak tourist area)
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud require us to allocate a car and driver to pick you up and drop you off. A small extra charge of $27 applies to this as we have to send a car and driver, but this is a per group cost.
- All Marine Park entry fees
- All and any Boat and Porters Fees
- Delicious Lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea and coffee at the Dive Center
- Experienced Dive Instructor/Dive Leader
- The Equipment you used – washed & stored for you
- Rental of all Diving Equipment inc. Tanks & Weight Belts
- ALL PADI MATERIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS.
- Please bring a hat, sun screen, seat cushion and your own towel
- (Towels can be rented at the dive center)
- Dive computer
- Underwater camera
- Swim wear
- Please note: additional items can be purchased at the cafe at your own cost and soft drinks and beers at the dive Center
• Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud can still be serviced but we have to allocate a car and driver for this and therefore a small additional cost applies.
• Customer Service reconfirms all pick-ups the day before by e mail.
All you need to do to book is choose the best date that suits you from the calendar, then how many people are in your group and click “Book Now”. This will take you to the “Extras” page where you can choose to add souvenir T shirts, hire corrected mask etc. and confirm – or skip this page
This will bring up a summary of your order and also calculate the deposit needed to confirm your booking. You will also need to complete your personal details. We use Pay Pal to accept deposits for your protection and you don’t need to be a member of Pay Pal to use this service. You can even use your credit card.
You can either choose to “Pay Now” which will be just the deposit – or you can “Make another booking” and add to your order if you wish.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A DATE NOT LISTED OR HAVE A QUESTION
Our scheduled dates are shown on our on line booking system, but sometimes this date is not convenient.
If you wish to book a program for a date not listed as available on our booking calendar please simply contact our sales team through our “Contact Us” button. Most often we can confirm your request for a preferred date, and of course the more advance notice we have the easier it is to accommodate this date. If there are at least two of you wishing to dive on the same date this really helps us.
Likewise, if you have any questions or anything either our Sales or Customer Support team can help with, please do not hesitate to ask
PADI Reactivate with eLearning
If you find that you are wanting to spend more time enjoying your holiday then being sat in a classroom, the we can skip the classroom session and head straight to the ocean or pool, then we suggest that you take on the PADI E-Learning. You can complete everything you need for your PADI Reactivate online. Follow the link below to find out more information.
What this will enable you to do is take the all of the theory online, Knowledge reviews, Videos, Quizzes and the exam all before you arrive, meaning that a short review and then equipment and straight off to the pool.