PADI Rescue Diver Course
Divers around the world describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course. The reason for this is because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Although the course is quite a serious one as the subject matter is talking about rescuing people in trouble, its also one of the most enjoyable as well. Here at Bali Diving we garuntee that you will be laughter every minute with our PADI instructors as they teach you all the Skill’s you need to be a successful PADI Rescue Diver.
What you will Learn?
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
PADI Emergency First Response
If you don’d already have the Emergency First Response certification, then don’t worry as we can easily add that on as part of the course and extend the great time you will have with us.
If you would like to do your PADI Emergency First Response course the same time that you do your Rescue course then just select it as an add on when purchasing your PADI Rescue course.
The requirements for starting the Padi Open Water course is to be at least 12 years old and to answer NO on the Padi Medical Questionnaire.
Ok, so you made it onto your course, now we just have some paperwork to complete before we head off into the classroom for the videos and educational materials.
Wahoo, lets get this started. we enter the classroom and work our way through the videos, knowledge reviews, quizzes and exam. check out the E-Learning if you struggle for time.
Now all the classroom is out the way and we learnt everything in theory its time to start to put in to practice. Lets head to the pool to practice those skills, before heading off to the ocean.
The time has come to take everything we have learnt and practiced and move it to the ocean, this is a challenging and exciting time and so close to becoming and PADI Rescue Diver.
- Pickup from your Hotel at 7am (7:30am from Sanur)
- Transfer to Bali Diving
- Morning – Paperwork, classroom and Theory
- Lunch (which is all included)
- Equipment Fitting
- Afternoon – Pool Training Sessions
- Debriefing at the Dive Centre
- Drop off at your hotel
- Pickup from your Hotel at 7am (7:30am for Sanur)
- Transfer to Bali Diving
- Equipment check & packing
- Ocean Training
- Application of all Rescue Skills to the Ocean Environment
- Rescue Diving Scenarios at Dive Site Location
- Lunch at the beachside café
- Return to Bali Diving for debriefing
- Theory and Final Exam
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Hotel pick up @ 7am to 7:30am and drop off (Nusa Dua to Seminyak tourist area)
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud require us to allocate a car and driver to pick you up and drop you off. A small extra charge of $27 applies to this as we have to send a car and driver, but this is a per group cost.
- All Marine Park entry fees
- All and any Boat and Porters Fees
- Delicious Lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea and coffee at the Dive Center
- Experienced Dive Instructor/Dive Leader
- The Equipment you used – washed & stored for you
- Rental of all Diving Equipment inc. Tanks & Weight Belts
- ALL PADI MATERIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS.
- Please bring a hat, sun screen, seat cushion and your own towel
- (Towels can be rented at the dive center)
- Dive computer
- Underwater camera
- Swim wear
- Please note: additional items can be purchased at the cafe at your own cost and soft drinks and beers at the dive Center
- We provide complimentary pick up and drop off in our shuttle bus from most of the major south Bali tourist areas including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak between 7am and 7:15am, and Sanur between 7:30am and 7:45am.
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud can still be serviced but we have to allocate a car and driver for this and therefore a small additional cost applies.
- Customer Service reconfirms all pick-ups the day before by e mail.
- If you have a certified diver who wishes to tag along and join you on the training dives, that’s fine – they just pay the standard fee for that articular site nd can be added from the “Go Diving” section.
- Alternatively, if you have someone who just wishes to come along to the dive site, chill on the beach and join you for lunch (lunch is included in “Land Content”) the you can add this person in “Extras” and of course you can always “Contact Us” for help in booking either tag along divers or Land Content participants to join you.
This will bring up a summary of your order and also calculate the deposit needed to confirm your booking. You will also need to complete your personal details. We use Pay Pal to accept deposits for your protection and you don’t need to be a member of Pay Pal to use this service. You can even use your credit card.
You can either choose to “Pay Now” which will be just the deposit – or you can “Make another booking” and add to your order if you wish.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A DATE NOT LISTED OR HAVE A QUESTION
Our scheduled dates are shown on our on line booking system, but sometimes this date is not convenient.
If you wish to book a program for a date not listed as available on our booking calendar please simply contact our sales team through our “Contact Us” button. Most often we can confirm your request for a preferred date, and of course the more advance notice we have the easier it is to accommodate this date. If there are at least two of you wishing to dive on the same date this really helps us.
PADI Rescue Course with eLearning
If you find that you are wanting to spend more time enjoying your holiday then being sat in a classroom, but still want to experience and get your PADI Rescue Diver Certification, then we suggest that you take on the PADI E-Learning.
What this will enable you to do is take the all of the theory online, Knowledge reviews, Videos, Quizzes and the exam all before you arrive, meaning that a short review and then equipment and straight off to the pool.
To Find Out more about the PADI E-Learning products on offer and the languages you can choose, check out our PADI E-Learning Page.