Padi Scuba Diver Upgrade
The PADI Scuba Diver upgrade program allows you to take the remaining requirements from the PADI Open Water course. So if you certified as a PADI Scuba Diver.
The upgrade process is pretty simple and requires you to complete the following:
Have the diver complete either a 200 metre/yard continuous surface swim or 300 metre/yard swim with mask, snorkel and fins.
Have the diver complete the balance of the Open Water Diver course:
a. Knowledge Development 4-5 including Quiz 4 and the Final Exam.
b. Confined Water Dives 4-5, and all remaining Dive Flexible Skills.
c. Open Water Dives 3-4, and all remaining Dive Flexible Skills.
The upgrade cost is $195 all inclusive even scuba gear but does not include certification. Therefore the additional cost for the PADI Certification is $55. When you upgrade to a full Open Water Certification you will need to supply proof of having completed a Scuba Diver Course, this is usually by showing your certification card, but we can also check via the PADI system.At the successful completion of the PADI Scuba Diver Upgrade Program you will be qualified to dive with a diver of equal qualification or above to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
The requirements for starting the Padi Open Water course is to be at least 10 years old and to answer NO on the Padi Medical Questionaire, we will help and support you with regards to this.
Ok, so you made it onto your course, now we just have some paperwork to complete before we head off into the classroom for the videos and educational materials.
Wahoo, lets get this started. we enter the classroom work our way through the videos, knowledge reviews, quizzes and exam. check out the E-Learning if you struggle for time.
Now all the classroom is out the way and we learnt everything in theory its time to start to put in to practice. Lets head to the pools to practice those skills, before heading off to the ocean.
The time has come to take everything we have learnt and practice and move it to the ocean, where we will do 2 ocean dives and open your eyes to an experience you will never forget.
• Pickup at 1pm – 1:15pm with drop off approx. 5pm
- Hotel pick up @ 7am to 7:30am and drop off (Nusa Dua to Seminyak tourist area)
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud require us to allocate a car and driver to pick you up and drop you off. A small extra charge of $27 applies to this as we have to send a car and driver, but this is a per group cost.
- All Marine Park entry fees
- All and any Boat and Porters Fees
- Delicious Lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea and coffee at the Dive Center
- Experienced Dive Instructor/Dive Leader
- The Equipment you used – washed & stored for you
- Rental of all Diving Equipment inc. Tanks & Weight Belts
- ALL PADI MATERIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS.
- Please bring a hat, sun screen, seat cushion and your own towel
- (Towels can be rented at the dive center)
- Dive computer
- Underwater camera
- Swim wear
- Please note: additional items can be purchased at the cafe at your own cost and soft drinks and beers at the dive Center
• Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud can still be serviced but we have to allocate a car and driver for this and therefore a small additional cost applies.
• Customer Service reconfirms all pick-ups the day before by e mail.
This will bring up a summary of your order and also calculate the deposit needed to confirm your booking. You will also need to complete your personal details. We use Pay Pal to accept deposits for your protection and you don’t need to be a member of Pay Pal to use this service. You can even use your credit card.
You can either choose to “Pay Now” which will be just the deposit – or you can “Make another booking” and add to your order if you wish.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A DATE NOT LISTED OR HAVE A QUESTION
Our scheduled dates are shown on our on line booking system, but sometimes this date is not convenient.
If you wish to book a program for a date not listed as available on our booking calendar please simply contact our sales team through our “Contact Us” button. Most often we can confirm your request for a preferred date, and of course the more advance notice we have the easier it is to accommodate this date. If there are at least two of you wishing to dive on the same date this really helps us.
Likewise, if you have any questions or anything either our Sales or Customer Support team can help with, please do not hesitate to ask
- If you have a certified diver who wishes to tag along and join you on the training dives, that’s fine – they just pay the standard fee for that articular site and can be added from the “Go Diving” section.
- Alternatively, if you have someone who just wishes to come along to the dive site, chill on the beach and join you for lunch (lunch is included in “Land Content”) the you can add this person in “Extras” and of course you can always “Contact Us” for help in booking either tag along divers or Land Content participants to join you
PADI Open Water with eLearning
If you find that you are wanting to spend more time enjoying your holiday then being sat in a classroom, but still want to experience and get your PADI Open Water Certification, then we suggest that you take on the PADI E-Learning.
What this will enable you to do is take the all of the theory online, Knowledge reviews, Videos, Quizzes and the exam all before you arrive, meaning that a short review and then equipment and straight off to the pool.