Snorkeling in PadangBai
Padangbai is located in the western coast of Bali about one hour drive from the Bali Diving office. PadangBai is a busy harbor location as this is the location for getting the fast boat across to the Gili Islands.
There is three main locations for snorkeling PadangBai, Blue Lagoon, Jepun and Ferry Channel.
You may see white tip and black tip reef shark, turtles, cuttle fish, frog fish, robust and ornate ghost pipe fish, frogfish, moray eels, garden eels, many families of puffer fish, porcupine fish, pipe fish, clown fish, banner fish, angel fish and so much of other reef fish.
Padangbai is characterized with its white sandy bottom and clear blue water unlike Tulamben and it’s black volcanic stones. It will take about 10-15 minutes jukung trip before we reach snorkeling site. Have no worry because a snorkeling guide will be on your side for this trip.
|7:00:00 AM||Pick up from Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and remote areas|
|7:30:00 AM||Pick up from Sanur|
|Equipment Preparation and load vehicles|
|8:15am||Travel to Padang Bai|
|Join Boat to dive Blue Lagoon|
|Snorkelling Session #1|
|Surface interval on boat – swimming/relaxing|
|Snorkelling Session #2|
|Return to Padang Bai|
|Lunch at Topi Inn|
|3:00pm||Return to Bali Diving|
|Logging the days snorkelling and signing off|
|4:00pm||Return to accommodation in shuttle bus|
- Hotel pick up @ 7am to 7:30am and drop off (Nusa Dua to Seminyak tourist area)
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud require us to allocate a car and driver to pick you up and drop you off. A small extra charge of $27 applies to this as we have to send a car and driver, but this is a per group cost.
- All Marine Park entry fees
- All and any Boat and Porters Fees
- Delicious Lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea and coffee at the Dive Center
- Experienced Dive Instructor/Dive Leader
- The Equipment you used – washed & stored for you
- Rental of all Diving Equipment inc. Tanks & Weight Belts
- Please bring a hat, sun screen, seat cushion and your own towel
- (Towels can be rented at the dive center)
- Dive computer
- Underwater camera
- Swim wear
- Please note: additional items can be purchased at the cafe at your own cost and soft drinks and beers at the dive Center
- We provide complimentary pick up and drop off in our shuttle bus from most of the major south Bali tourist areas including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak between 7am and 7:15am, and Sanur between 7:30am and 7:45am.
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud can still be serviced but we have to allocate a car and driver for this and therefore a small additional cost applies.
- Customer Service reconfirms all pick-ups the day before by e mail.
- If you have a certified diver who wishes to tag along and join you on the training dives, that’s fine – they just pay the standard fee for that articular site nd can be added from the “Go Diving” section.
- Alternatively, if you have someone who just wishes to come along to the dive site, chill on the beach and join you for lunch (lunch is included in “Land Content”) the you can add this person in “Extras” and of course you can always “Contact Us” for help in booking either tag along divers or Land Content participants to join you.
All you need to do to book is choose the best date that suits you from the calendar, then how many people are in your group and click “Book Now”. This will take you to the “Extras” page where you can choose to add souvenir T shirts, hire corrected mask etc. and confirm – or skip this page
This will bring up a summary of your order and also calculate the deposit needed to confirm your booking. You will also need to complete your personal details. We use Pay Pal to accept deposits for your protection and you don’t need to be a member of Pay Pal to use this service. You can even use your credit card.
You can either choose to “Pay Now” which will be just the deposit – or you can “Make another booking” and add to your order if you wish.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A DATE NOT LISTED OR HAVE A QUESTION
Our scheduled dates are shown on our on line booking system, but sometimes this date is not convenient.
If you wish to book a program for a date not listed as available on our booking calendar please simply contact our sales team through our “Contact Us” button. Most often we can confirm your request for a preferred date, and of course the more advance notice we have the easier it is to accommodate this date. If there are at least two of you wishing to dive on the same date this really helps us.
OTHER SNORKELING TRIPS
Snorkeling in Nusa Penida
To many SCUBA divers Nusa Penida is where to go for mola-mola the sunfish seeing. They dive in the cleaning …Read More