Snorkeling Nusa Penida
Nusa Penida is amazing for Scuba Diving and seeing the oceanic sunfish (Mola Mola), the majestic Manta Rays that will grow up to 6m in size, which is huge, and some of the amazing drift dives on the north of the island, although amazing for Scuba Diving its also amazing for the snorkeling Nusa Penida as well, as there is a very good chance of seeing the Manta Rays.
In manta Point there is two cleaning stations and this is where the Manta Ray will come to be cleaned, its also means that you will get to see them, the Manta Rays will come up to the surface or around 5m deep from the surface and because the visibility is always good here, you will be sure to see these majestic fish.
Manta Rays are in close relation to sharks and this can be seen, when you see them.
Some days you may see only a single Manta Ray and other days you may see more than 10 at a time. Once we have played with the Manta Rays, we can head to crystal bay for the chance to see a oceanic sunfish (Mola Mola) or head up to the north of the island for the chance to witness nature at its best and see some stunning and beautiful soft and hard coral formations.
so get in contact or book now to join us for snorkeling Nusa Pendia.
|7am||Pick up from Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and remote areas|
|7:30am||Pick up from Sanur|
|Equipment Preparation and load vehicles|
|8:15am||Travel to Sanur Beach|
|Join Boat to dive Nusa Penida|
|Crossing to Nusa Penida Island (stay on boat)|
|Diving Session #1 (Manta Point)|
|Surface interval on boat – swimming/relaxing|
|Snorkelling Session #2|
|Lunch on Boat – Surface Interval & Swimming|
|Snorkelling Session #2|
|Return from Nusa Penida Island|
|3:00pm||Return to Bali Diving|
|Logging the days diving and signing off|
|4:00pm||Return to accommodation in shuttle bus|
- Hotel pick up @ 7am to 7:30am and drop off (Nusa Dua to Seminyak tourist area)
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud require us to allocate a car and driver to pick you up and drop you off. A small extra charge of $27 applies to this as we have to send a car and driver, but this is a per group cost.
- All Marine Park entry fees
- All and any Boat and Porters Fees
- Delicious Lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea and coffee at the Dive Center
- Experienced Dive Instructor/Dive Leader
- The Equipment you used – washed & stored for you
- Rental of all Diving Equipment inc. Tanks & Weight Belts
- Please bring a hat, sun screen, seat cushion and your own towel
- (Towels can be rented at the dive center)
- Dive computer
- Underwater camera
- Swim wear
- Please note: additional items can be purchased at the cafe at your own cost and soft drinks and beers at the dive Center
- We provide complimentary pick up and drop off in our shuttle bus from most of the major south Bali tourist areas including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak between 7am and 7:15am, and Sanur between 7:30am and 7:45am.
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud can still be serviced but we have to allocate a car and driver for this and therefore a small additional cost applies.
- Customer Service reconfirms all pick-ups the day before by e mail.
- If you have a certified diver who wishes to tag along and join you on the training dives, that’s fine – they just pay the standard fee for that articular site nd can be added from the “Go Diving” section.
- Alternatively, if you have someone who just wishes to come along to the dive site, chill on the beach and join you for lunch (lunch is included in “Land Content”) the you can add this person in “Extras” and of course you can always “Contact Us” for help in booking either tag along divers or Land Content participants to join you.
This will bring up a summary of your order and also calculate the deposit needed to confirm your booking. You will also need to complete your personal details. We use Pay Pal to accept deposits for your protection and you don’t need to be a member of Pay Pal to use this service. You can even use your credit card.
You can either choose to “Pay Now” which will be just the deposit – or you can “Make another booking” and add to your order if you wish.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A DATE NOT LISTED OR HAVE A QUESTION
Our scheduled dates are shown on our on line booking system, but sometimes this date is not convenient.
If you wish to book a program for a date not listed as available on our booking calendar please simply contact our sales team through our “Contact Us” button. Most often we can confirm your request for a preferred date, and of course the more advance notice we have the easier it is to accommodate this date. If there are at least two of you wishing to dive on the same date this really helps us.
OTHER SNORKELING TRIPS
Snorkeling in Padangbai
Padangbai is located in the western coast of Bali about one hour drive from Bali Diving office. Situated in the ..Read More